My hope for 2012 is to continue to hurtle toward old-person-ness with Rachel. Seriously, you’d think we were each 68 years old instead of just having a combined age of 68.
To wit, we:
- go for daily walks
- eat dinner at 5pm
- carry a lot of ibuprofin (it’s kinda like aspirin!)
- wear comfortable shoes
- eat a lot of soup
- watch a lot of crime dramas
- drink a lot of tea
- carry a lot of tissues
- eat a high fiber diet
- love pickles and olives (maybe that was just my grandmother?)
- play a lot of dominoes…AND Yahtzee
- are great believers in daily pill cases set up a week ahead of time
I think the only thing we’re missing is the hard candy in a peacock glass dish, which we shall set out post haste!
What else are we missing?
I also hope to get a job and for us to move to the DC Metro Area, sure.