NOTE! Although of course my hope for 2012 include world peace and the defeat of both SOPA and PIPA, this is not that kind of blog post….
My hope for 2012 is to continue to hurtle toward old-person-ness with Rachel. Seriously, you’d think we were each 68 years old instead of just having a combined age of 68.
To wit, we:
- go for daily walks
- eat dinner at 5pm
- carry a lot of ibuprofin (it’s kinda like aspirin!)
- wear comfortable shoes
- eat a lot of soup
- watch a lot of crime dramas
- drink a lot of tea
- carry a lot of tissues
- eat a high fiber diet
- love pickles and olives (maybe that was just my grandmother?)
- play a lot of dominoes…AND Yahtzee
- are great believers in daily pill cases set up a week ahead of time
I think the only thing we’re missing is the hard candy in a peacock glass dish, which we shall set out post haste!
What else are we missing?
I also hope to get a job and for us to move to the DC Metro Area, sure.